We service and are knowledgeable of all manufacturers. We put forth our best effort in providing same day service and repairing the problem at hand.
Our technicians are constantly receiving factory and in-house training to give them the cutting edge in diagnosing and repairing Heating and Cooling equipment.
In the event of needing a factory order part or next day replacement we have the ability to provide you with supplemental heating or cooling units to get you through until the repair is made or replacement is done.
1. Are whole house humidifiers worth it?
Every house should have a humidifier. A humidifier will replenish the needed moisture in the air that has been removed from the dryness of the heat.
2. How often do I need to change my filter?
Manufacturers recommend that you check your air filter once a month. If the filter is dirty replace it or wash it (depending on type), if a small dusting is on it you may let it go and check again next month.
3. How often should I have my HVAC system inspected/cleaned?
A heating and cooling system should be checked twice a year. Once in the Fall for heating and once in the Spring for cooling.
4. Why does water collect around my furnace when I run air conditioning?
This is typically a sign of a clogged drain line; freeze up of the Evaporator Coil caused by a clogged air filter or system low on refrigerant.
5. How important is indoor air quality?
Indoor air quality is extremely important. Any air that is moving through the duct system is circulating through your home and entering your lungs.
There are many products designed to improve the quality of the air such as the following:
Indoor Air Purifier, Electronic Air Cleaner, Media Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Dehumidifier, ultraviolet lights, and many more.
What We Offer
- We offer Planned Maintenance Contracts at a very affordable price to maintain, keep your equipment running at its Peak efficiency and avoid costly breakdowns.
- Gas Furnaces
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Oil Fired Furnaces
- Ductless Mini-Splits
- Gas and Oil Fired Boilers
- Indoor Air Quality Products
Request an Estimate
- Carroll County, MD
- Howard County, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Baltimore County, MD
- Montgomery County, MD